May 13, 2013

Queen of Hearts

hello my followers.
todays look is by far my favorite i know its not that dramatic but who doesn't love these color combinations?
-concealer i used mac pro longwear NC30
-foundation mac studio fix fluid NC30
-So i primed my eyes first as always urban decay primer potion "eden"
-so i took my brush and started with @#$%! from sugarpill
applied that all over the lid
-placed a piece of tape from the corner of my eye and other end towards the end of my eyebrow.
-then i go with my brush and apply bulletproof sugarpill product.blend that out.
-Next i put sugarpill's Lumi under the brow to highlight.
-Vanilla from mac in the tear duct to highlight. 
-revlon liquid eyeliner marker
-Sugarpill's "Pixie Bomb" false eyelashes cut and applied with duo adhesive.
-applied little black heart gems under the eye with duo also.
-nyx pure white eyeliner on waterline.
-maybelline the rocket volum express mascara